This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hi, NEW GUY

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi! I just wanted to say hello :wavey: Found this site when looking for a fix on a problem I have (already posted one thread about it) and after a few minutes I recognized the site. Remember that I found it before but forgot to put it in my favorites :smack: But now it is there to stay. Have a nice day and I hope this new year will be good to uss all :) Ow byw, the respon I put "NEW GUY" in the topic is that one guy on IRC always says "NEW GUY" when there is a new guy on the IRC server. Cheers. Acuena
Hi and welcome to the WTT forums :welcome: Hopefully one of the malware removal experts will analyse your HJT log and post a response to you shortly. In the meantime take a moment or two to have a good look around..There's plenty to see. Regards paws
[external image: Posted Image] Acuena,

Enjoy the forum, do not answer your own HJT log, as the Malware fighters look for unanswered logs.

If you have not had a reply in 5 days, please post a gentle reminder here.

Best regards,