This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Adobe Flashplayer

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I have been using Adobe flashplayer 9 for over a year. This morning I installed my new printer, and after doing, that my flash stopped working. I used the uninstall from the sight and now I can not get it to install again. I even took all the old adobe out of my registry to get a clean start. Could I have taken something out of the registry that should be there? I can't even get the screen that says save, run etc. . Also, before there was a bar that said install active x, and that is not there either. Please help me.
Hi,
If you have edited the Registry and removed some items and are not 100% sure that you have not removed something you should'nt have…..then it might be wise to restore your registry by using the Registry back up you made before doing the editing……..You did make a back up of your Registry before you edited it …..I hope?

You could try to uninstall your printer, close down and restart your machine, then use a system restore point to restore your system to a time just before the trouble started.

Didn't you have a similar problem that Ax helped you with a while back?
http://forums.whatthetech.com/Adobe_Flash_Player_t74994.html
are there any steps that he suggested that might help you now?
Regards
paws

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI