This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

MSCONFIG not accessible

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I cannot open my "msconfig" in the run option. My pointer blinks once like it's working then nothing. I went into windows and tried to access it from there, but with the same results. I am having graphic card hanging /crashing issues and wonder if this is somehow related. I would really appreciate any help you could provide.
Hi, Sorry to hear of the problems with your computer. It might be best to roll back/update the drivers for your graphic card as a first step. Have you run the Windows System File Checker (SFC) recently? If not this would be a good second step. (post back if you need detailed instructions) Regards paws
I ran the program you suggested but nothing has changed. Do you have any other suggestions? I have spent the whole weekend researching it on the web and help&support. Any suggestios would be appreciated. Thanks.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI