This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Donating

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi everyone. Bizarrebob here. I am off work ill, and i expect to be off for a further 2 months. I just wish to show my appreciation for everything you all do. Don't expect a huge donation, because as i said, i'm off work without pay, but i've got a little something i'd like to donate…

So can you just tell me how to do it? Plus, the donation will come from my other email/paypal address, so shall i let you be aware of that so you know it's me donating?

Cheers :)
sent it over. here's the message: ''This is Bizarrebob from the forums. Thanking you for your kind help you give. Bizarrebob'' I know its a small amount but every little helps? Cheers guys