Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Donation

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 wesi

wesi

Silver Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 06 January 2019 - 03:35 PM

How does one make a donation to the site?

I do not see a link.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Tomk

Tomk

Beguilement Monitor

• Global Moderator
  • 20,451 posts

Posted 07 January 2019 - 11:29 PM

wesi,

We haven't been ignoring your question... I'm just not sure what an appropriate answer would be.

There actually isn't a way to donate to the site.  Once upon a time there was, but there hasn't been in a long time. 

Some helpers do accept donations.  The ones that do, typically have a button in their signature that allows you to do that.  Sometimes people want to donate to someone who was helpful to them.

Many of the developers of tools that are used here accept donations.  There is usually information about that on the download page.  Sometimes people want to donate to the person who made the tool that helped them.

No one who helps out here at WTT has any expectation of a donation.  We're all volunteers and no one does what they do with any desire for remuneration.  However, we do recognize that some people want to express their gratitude with a donation.  That is why some helpers have made that process available, but many have not.

I'm sorry I couldn't give you a simpler, more specific answer directly to your question, but that's the way it is.

I will say that if you want to show gratitude to a specific helper, or the site in general... we do have a designated space here that was set aside for people to express their thanks - so that is always an option, and I can assure you that it is appreciated.

Tomk
------------------------------------------------------------
Microsoft MVP 2010-2014

#3 wesi

wesi

Silver Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 01:39 PM

Thank you. I have expressed gratitude in the designated space.