This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

File Save As not working

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello, Most of the time when I am trying to "save a file as" Word becomes unresponsive. I searched for a fix and found a forum that advised uninstalling microsoft fix KB908531 back in march of 06. I did this and it did not work. I am running XP and the most recent office, 06 I believe. Specifically, if I open an email and cut and paste into word and then file save as it crashes. There are times it works but I cannot identify a pattern… Any ideas? Thanks
Hell E Camp,

Welcome to TomCoyote Forums! Due to the nature of your issue, it may be necessary for us to obtain some additional system information. In order to do so, please run the PC PitStop Full Tests and post a TechExpress Link here. After you do this, we will be able to better assist you in narrowing down the exact cause of the issue.

Thanks,

Ax

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI