This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

big problem please help urgent

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

My laptop keeps shutting off as soon as I log on. I log on and as soon as everything loads up half the screen goes black and then half the screen slowly turns white. I dont have time to even do anything. When I go into safe mode it shuts down right after everything loads up but it gives me this message… STOP: c000021a {Fatal System Error} The windows loggin process system terminated with a status of 0x80000007 (0x00000000 0x00000000) Please help very important.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI