Hi I have a winfast 760gxk8mc socket 754 motherboard and I was just wondering if there was a place I could get the Super Utilities for it. I can't seem to find it on the foxconn site. They are the super logo, super step and super recovery if possible can anyone give me a link to the super utilities. By the way it is not the super utilities that speed up your computer it is super utilities for the bios of my motherboard.
All the help is welcome
Francois
Sorry I haven't gotten back to you lately shelf life. I have been getting through all these wicked exams. Anyways I don't believe I have an nvidia chipset, but to make sure how exactly can I tell. I've used cpu-z and I believe it said SiS.
Thank you for your time.
Francois
The following link will take you to a page where you can download the Super Utilities. Whether they are a newer version than your present one, I cannot say. Check it out
Yes that is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you very much riqacci.
Your help was very much appreciated both of you, shelf life and riqacci
Francois
✨ Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI