This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

ASROCK G43 I/O SHIELD

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Other than getting lucky and finding one on eBay or somewhere, or even luckier that someone has an old one laying around, the only thing I can suggest is to try and contact the makers direct, they do list a service\fee for the sort of thing you need, it's probably the best option, another long shot is try any local repair shops around you, you may get lucky, other's may have other suggestions, but this is all I can think of, hope it helps.

Thanks 8210GUY, I emailed support at ASROCK. I hope they get back, I don't like using a board without the I/O Shield unless necessary. 

NP, and very wise, more so when little fingers and pets come into play, especially if kids are trainee postmen, and start delivering crayons etc through your "letterbox" lol.  :rofl:

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI