This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\DRM

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

First off, hello and thank you in advance for your anticipated help.
While sort-of aimlessly looking through directories/subdirectories on my pc, I came across this folder: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\DRM. What is this folder/ what is its purpose? I just want to know if I should be concerned. How do I/can I remove it from my pc without causing any problems?

The contents of the folder are as follows:
Cache
drmstore.hds
DRMv1
DRMv1.bak
drmv2
drmv2.lic
IndivBox
migration
v2ks.bla
v2ks.sec
v2ksndv.bla
v3ks.bla
v3ks.sec

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI