Hello
I noticed that in Documents there is a folder named My Data Sources.
I sent an email via Word yesterday at the same time it appears to have been created.
Does anyone know if I should keep this folder and what its function is. There is little on the web about it, in lay terms.
I did a system restore and it only removed the contents but the folder remains. My laptop which is very similar to my desktop does not have it.
Thank you
Peter
There is little on the web about it, in lay terms.
Oh? I find lots on the web about it. It is created by the Mail Merge feature of Word. It is harmless. You can delete it, but if you start Mail Merge again, it will be created again.
Hello
I should have clarified that to read, "I found little on the web that I could grasp."
I understand, now, that I created it by sending the email with Word, and thank you for that. As it is harmless and, being that I will use it again, I will leave it.
My 12 year old grand daughter taught that to me a couple of days ago. Oh Boy!! I guess I should have asked her about the folder.
Thank you
I never thought we would ever have any as my children were never blessed until late in life. We uprooted and live near them although we can't afford to.
Being ill and aged, I find great solace in their company and have really bonded.
I do however understand that each situation is different.
There have been times when I wished we could have gone directly to Grandchildren bypassing the Children phase!
So true as the old saying goes, "We should have our grandchildren before our children."
No matter how you spell it out, we all agree, most times.
Grandchildren, especially when very young, and the relationship with the grandparent is a dynamic that can only be experienced; that is why nothing is clinically put on paper. They grow too old too quickly. For shut ins they are the best therapy, and even beat puppies.
9 - wonderful. Lots of memories. Keep that video cam going. I have about 12 dvds so far.
I hope you get a chance to see all of them as geography can spread them out at times.
It isn't fair picking favs but our first girl is very dear to us.
That is a bit sad.
My son adopted from Russia and is in NH so we rarely see them.
We moved to be near my daughter in case something further happened to me and to babysit when the first was born. We did so in DC commuter traffic both ways to MD for the next 4 years. It was worth it as we really bonded with the first girl.
They are so busy now that we are a side note but I know they care.
I hope you get to visit yours as often as you can/wish.
While on the topic, I click file on Word 2010 and try to send the document as an attachment via email but tit says there is no account associated with it.
How do I do hat?
I tried default programs in Windows 10 to no avail.