This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Unknown Folder unable to delete

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

The folder, 732ae23edf8b704914be9c2a has two sub folders, amd64 and i386. I have no idea what they are for and their on my F: drive which is a second HD. I've tried deleting the subfolders but get a "Cannot access" error when I click on them. After thinking about it, I thought I better ask as to wether I should remove them. MY OS is on a seperate drive and the only items on this drive is Turbine engine software. This folder was already there when I installed the engine software. Thanks, Jim Wilson

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI