Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93081 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Clicked Email SPOOF now I cant send or receive email

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 joliett

joliett

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 January 2007 - 05:26 AM

I just clicked on an email from ebay, and since then my outlook express email account will not send or receive. Somehow it affects a different computer too, so it seems it somehow affected my website's server. Also, when I went to my website's control panel and tried to send with their web based email program, it didnt work either. My other email accounts work ok. Is this possible? HijackThis, CCleaner, SPYBOT, ADWARE, AVG, online virus scans, system restore, nothing works - as well it might not considering my other computer cant send email from that specific account either. Any EXPERT help here??

Edited by joliett, 18 January 2007 - 05:38 AM.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Crow

Crow

WTT Tech Emeritus

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 970 posts
  • Interests:I play golf, I like to fish tournaments (or donate). I am a Certified Applicator by day, and electronics tech after 5.

Posted 18 January 2007 - 07:05 AM

Well its not actually affecting the computers per-say, just your profile in Outlook. Go through the settings of your profile and make sure nothing has changed. If it has, change it back and see what that does.

"I am not sure what these four 9's mean.. but I think this Ace is kinda high"