Tom_q2356
Topic Starter
Hello,
I cannot tell what is in my computer; I have checked almost everything–virus scan, Adaware scan, spybot scan, malware scan, and registry mechanic scan and so on. And I still could not tell what slows down my computer. Recently, almost every time after I got on the Internet, it worked fine for the first few minutes, but then all of a sudden it felt like something instead of I was taking control of my computer processes; I could harldly move anything. Please help!
Tom
I cannot tell what is in my computer; I have checked almost everything–virus scan, Adaware scan, spybot scan, malware scan, and registry mechanic scan and so on. And I still could not tell what slows down my computer. Recently, almost every time after I got on the Internet, it worked fine for the first few minutes, but then all of a sudden it felt like something instead of I was taking control of my computer processes; I could harldly move anything. Please help!
Tom