This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Streeeeeks and Ghosting

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I've just had my computer cleaned up by FORUM GOD who did a superb job as before!! Thank you again. He suggested I post this new topic. I've got streeking and ghost images happening on all the images on my monitor. We've determined that I don't have a virus (anymore) but this is still happening. Any help or suggestions of what to do next would be much appreciated! Thanks in advance.
Thanks for posting the problem, cutstock. And Tallin, thanks for linking the interesting and probably beneficial recommendations. Cutstock, I hope you'll post back with your results. Doug
Hi Tallin (and Doug) I really appreciate that information… I've got a bad habit of leaving my screen on for long periods of time so I will put this info to the test. I'll give some feedback in the next couple of days… fingers crossed! Thanks again!!

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI