This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

extremely slow start up and suspicious computer activity

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello, My computer is extremely slow starting up…about 15 -20 minutes to be exact. Also, I've noticed that sometimes when I shut the computer down for the night, when I return to it in the morning, it is back on and program windows are open. I have also noticed my mouse pointer randomly moving. I would appreciate any assistance you can provide. Thanks
Take a read through this thread and then start a fresh thread in this forum and post accordingly. Please don't forget to include a brief description of your problem, and somebody will be along as soon as.
Helpers look for posts with zero replies which is why you need to start afresh and why i'll lock this one.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI