This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Clueless With A Sick Computer

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

hi! I am a new member. My computer has been getting progressively worse over the past week. I keep running Ad-Aware, and Sypblaster, but its not getting any better. Its running very slow and makeing a lot of strange noises when asked to open webpages or files. I have had two serious errors in the past week. I know thats hardly any informatin, but I just dont know what to do about and I was hoping someone could help me. Thanks!
Please include and specific error code information you may be receiving, and more description of you computer's behavior. Best Regards

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI