This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Task Bar Question

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I am missing the address bar that is normally above the start button - the one that displays web addresses and the progress bar. I'm not sure what happened. I tried restarting and when I did I recieved a message that the registry was missing a file and was successfully recovered. Now I am worried. I had just used disk cleanup so I hope I did not so something wrong. I am editing this post because I just found the solution "Status Bar". Not sure how it got changed. Sorry for the dumb question.
For others with the same problem. In Internet Explorer or Firefox click View, and tick Status Bar.
Don't worry! There is nothing! Usually this problem is simple to solve, click View, and then click tools bar, you will see the Address bar.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI