A bunch of weird files keep appearing in my folders. One of them is named Thumbs. In the properties it says that it's a Data Base File. That's only an example. There are many more in some of my foldes. I think I moved something that hides them. Please help me as fast as you can. Thank you.
EDIT, Sorry shelf life, you beat me to it!
Brandy2006 please follow shelf life's instructions before reading my post.
Hi,
There's generally no need to worry about this.
The thumbs files are created whenever you view an image, photograph or the like (its short for the thumbnails) that I'm sure you are familiar with.
Often these files are treated by Windows as "Hidden System Files, but occasionally they will appear often after someone has altered the folder views to "Show hidden files"
Some image manipulation applications like Paint Shop Pro will also create the thumbs files to ease and speed up viewing of photos etc.
If you were to delete them they would be recreated again all the time you have your system showing thumbnail images anywhere on it.
Hope this helps and puts your mind at rest
Regards
paws