Hi mikedmorris,
Your question is too general.
What specifically are you concerned about?
What specific computer behavior/symptoms are you noticing, that may be provoking the concern?
Best Regards
Sorry about that. I meant all of those dreamweaver files that are loose (the .dbf / .cdx / .sqm files). They do not look familiar to me and they seem to just show up. I haven't noticed any problems with my machine, I'm just wondering what they are.
You can safely close any application window or panel when you're not using it.
I bought dreamweaver several years ago and then never used it.
When are you noticing/being annoyed with Dreamweaver application panels.
Are they opening without your deliberate intention?
In your attached Image, the display contains editing feature panels that may be being "loaded" by Dreamweaver.
Not sure what you mean about "dumping" nor about what specific files you think might be being "dumped".
Just Curious…
Do you have Dreamweaver running Active in your Start Menu, such that it loads active when you boot your machine?
✨ Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI