Good day,
Can you please guide me on how I can take care of this, I have tese two printers they were working fine not problem I only bought the other one as ink to expensive so instead of replacing the ink…
Any wasy as I said they were working the very best for about 6 months or so, then one they i did get a virus in my computer cleaned and computer back to normal THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP SOLVING MY PREVIOUS ISSUE!!!!!.
Now the problem is the printers only print pictures or big font bolded letters, any ideas why this may be happening? I run Windows XP.
Thank you
Happy New Year!!!! ( I'm not so happy about this, but) <_<
Hi,
Sorry to hear of the problem with your printers.
Check that your Printers are correctly configured…One way of doing this is to:
1 Click Start
2 Click Control Panel
3 Printers & Faxes
4 Right click on one of your printers
5 Click on Properties
now check each entry and Tab, just concentrate on the one printer to start with (ignore the other one) when you have configured the printer correctly see if you can print a test page (there is normally a box to click for this. if it prints OK then well done and you can do the same with the other printer.
If you are still having problems then it would be sensible to check with the manufacturer of your printer to see if there are any updated printer drivers for your machine and if there are, download them, uninstall your "existing " printer and reinstall follow the instructions in your manufacturers hand book. If you can't find the handbook or instructions they will normally be available for download from the printer manufacturer's website.
Make sure that the printer cable is correctly and securely fitted (both ends) and also try a known good printer cable before you do too much.
Good luck
Regards
paws
✨ Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI