This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Cannot view YouTube videos

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I cannot view YouTube videos. I've already done the following 1- Uninstalled Foxfire. IE 7 is the default browser. 2- Uninstalled & re-installed Adobe Flash 10 [free version] 3- Enabled Java Scripting and Active Scripting. What else should I do? Thanks
Are you getting any error messages ? And are you using any protection that may block this ? I don't have any clear thoughts why this is happening, but often protection can be behind this kind of thing, so see if you can check that out.
Rob1960:.. :wavey:

I'm on dial-up & had the same prob you're having…. :(

Abydos gave me a link for SpeedBit accelerator…. :)

I tried to copy & paste his link here but it does not work…. :(

So I went to the website using his link from his post & here is the link:…(it works) :D

http://www.softsea.com/review/SpeedBit-Vid…or-YouTube.html

On the left side you'll see:… ""SpeedBit Video Accelerator for YouTube""…
Scroll down just a tad & you'll see:…""SpeedBit Video Accelerator for YouTube Download""

It's FREE!!
Give it a shot & let us know the results…OK….

GOOD LUCK…..

Later…..Ron.M….. :popcorn:

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI