This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Problems with photos/picture viewer

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I installed a program for a new camera and removed the old one and now my picture viewer won't expand photos. Can only see the smallest version. How can I get my picture viewer to work again?? Thanks for all your help dlt
To "view" images saved on your Hard Drive, here is one of the best (and free) image viewers ever made.
Irfanview
http://www.tucows.com/preview/194967

To "get my picture viewer to work again"……….. We'd need to know what picture viewer you have installed.

Give Irfanview a try, I'll bet you'll like it better than your camera-related Picture Viewer.

Best Regards
Hi Dough! Thanks for your quick reply. As for my picture viewer - I had acdSee Pentax, and then added Picture Project as changed camera, but I thought there was a photo program already installed on the computer, but they didn't get on with each other, and now I've only got the Picture Project thing and it's not good for viewing. Will it be ok to download the twocows one without removing anything else? does it make any difference wher i donload it form?? Thanks again dlt
Each time I try to take a photo from the camera programme to my desktop to view while doing other things I get the message "Picture Viewer error" Help!!! Pleeease!! How can I get my picture viewer to work again??

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI