I don't want my photos to open up in windows photo viewer, If I don't click on them, they stay a thunbnail size, but if I click on them, it automatically comes up in windows photo viewer
Windows allows the user to select Default Programs with which to open and view files.
Windows Photo Viewer is the program initially set by Windows for viewing of photos.
Is there another Program you wish to use when viewing photos?
_________________________
Click on the Start Orb.
(type) Default Programs (in the search box)
"Default Programs" will appear at the top of the popup list.
Click on "Default Programs"
You will now be looking at a Panel which includes: "Set Your Default Programs"
Click on: "Set Your Default Programs"
That's where you can set which program you wish to have always open files of a particular type such as photos.
That's just it, I don't know what it used to do, so therefore don't know what program. But now that you told me how to set the default, I can just look around and see how I used to be able to view them.
Thanks
It doesn't offer Yahoo mail at all. But I don't recall everything always going to that. It did sometimes, but not all the time. I am not part of windows live or outlook or anything but yahoo.
Yahoo mail is a web-based service.
It is not something that you would select as a default program to be used by your local browser on your local machine.
You must browse to yahoo mail and then sign in with username and password.
You can make yahoo mail one of your favorites, or even your browser's home page…. but it is not a "program" on your machine.
✨ Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI