This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

.DAT file to .jpg

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I have recieved some Family photo's and 2 of them are in Dat file have tried to copy and paste to desktop to change unsuccessful,I am running Windows XP pro.microsoft outlook,IE 6 could someone offer a suggestion have tried to get sender to alter sending format unavailable at this time
Do you have any photo editing software, like Adobe Photoshop ..? If not, you can attach them to an email and email them to me and I will convert them for you (if its possible).

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI