Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93081 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Confused

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Ashen

Ashen

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 July 2004 - 09:18 PM

i am new to this site and posted my problem.. forgot my log so i reposted it. others have asked for help after me and gotten many replies but i havent gotten any. i was just wondering if i posted something wrong

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 SevenOwl

SevenOwl

banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:Computers. Is there anything else?

Posted 20 July 2004 - 11:41 PM

Hello, it is actually quite busy around here, so hopefully someone will soon get to your log. I've browsed it over myself and see a few problems, and hopefully with this response some one will help you out. :) Quite a few of us do read as many posts as we can. Hang in there, they'll find you! :)
Just another note: If you haven't already, download and run Spybot s&d, Ad-aware 6.0 etc. The links to all are found in my siggy. :)

See the log here : Ashen's HJT Log

Edited by SevenOwl, 20 July 2004 - 11:45 PM.