Yomet
Topic Starter
Hi,
I have a simple question. I posted a couple of days ago and was about to "Bump" my post when I stumbled on another post saying not to bump your posting.
I just want to know the correct procedure.
The two posts I am talking about are:
What To Do If You Have No Response In 5 Days?
http://forums.tomcoyote.org/index.php?showtopic=31622
Who Will Help You With Your Hijackthis Log
http://forums.tomcoyote.org/index.php?showtopic=34505
The first says not to bump but to post a link in that thread after 5 days whereas the second thread says to bump after 48 hours.
Thanks for giving me an answer.
Yomet
I have a simple question. I posted a couple of days ago and was about to "Bump" my post when I stumbled on another post saying not to bump your posting.
I just want to know the correct procedure.
The two posts I am talking about are:
What To Do If You Have No Response In 5 Days?
http://forums.tomcoyote.org/index.php?showtopic=31622
Who Will Help You With Your Hijackthis Log
http://forums.tomcoyote.org/index.php?showtopic=34505
The first says not to bump but to post a link in that thread after 5 days whereas the second thread says to bump after 48 hours.
Thanks for giving me an answer.
Yomet