This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Left Click is Right Click Frustrations

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I don't know how to fix this problem. Even after I rebooted, the left click on my mouse acts like right click and right click does nothing. This started to happen while using Firefox. Does someone know what is wrong? :(
OK, you may have an actual problem, and we will work on trying to track it down if you do. But - first - This used to be a favorite "prank" that home and office partners pulled on each other, Switching the mouse settings. Go to Control Panel - Mouse Click on Mouse to view Mouse Properties. If any of the settings are not as you prefer, you can change them back to your preferences from there. If the "problem" persists, then we'll study the situation a little more fully. Best Regards
dough, thank you for helping me! But, I realized the problem. It was my mouse. It's a piece of junk Microsoft optical, and the click button became loose. I tried lifting the buttons and it worked normally for a few seconds then went haywire again. So now I'm using an older GE optical mouse I found in a storage bucket until I can get a new one. And this time it will be a Logitech. Case closed. Thx again! ヽ(^。^)ノ
haha anyway , for my case havent close yet hehe… Im using a Microsoft Window Ball Mouse those type which cause a few dollar $6-10.. i tried clicking it . i usually selected BOTH the left and right click … i click on My Computer , it give me the properites blah blah blah … i dont think is the problem of my mouse …

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI