Hi, I had a bigger problem with Windows a few weeks ago, but now I am left with this problem and cannot fix it for the life of me. Ax was helping me go through steps but that thread was closed, so I am starting a new one. I have no System Restore Tab. I cannot access the clock or date, I get the message "You do not have the proper privilege level to change the system clock." I am administrator on this computer. Something in the security database must have gotten messed up. The last thing I have done is from MS - here is the CMD screen. Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600] © Copyright 1985-2001 Microsoft Corp. C:\Documents and Settings\ab1>secedit/configure/cfg %windir%\repair\secsetup.inf /db secsetup.sdb /verbose C:\Documents and Settings\ab1>secedit /configure /cfg %windir%\repair\secsetup.i nf /db secsetup.sdb /verbose Completed 0 percent (4/3629) Process Privilege Rights area I guess that means that whatever it was supposed to do, it didn't do it. WHY??? I have tried everything and just can't get this fixed. I even tried to download MS' new tool for Daylight Savings time, but it wouldn't run either. Help!