This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Just alittle question

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Windows always reads my mail status on the login screen. Say I log on to MSN Messenger and it says that I've got 3 messeages, and I don't check them and log off of both Messenger and Windows. Well when I go to log back in to Windows there under my name it'll say you have 3 unread messages or something like that. My questions is, is there a way to stop it from reading my mail status, or at-least stop it from showing it? Jeremy

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI