This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

a VERY strange problem

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi. I have a very strange problem with my video conversion software. Ok, first of all, the software I am using is DVDSANTA, WinAVI Video Converter, and ConvertXtoDVD. My problem is, is that when i load an avi into DVDSANTA or WinAVI, and that avi is larger than ????, the program shuts down shortly after clicking "convert" or "create dvd". I say "larger than ????" because when i convert avi's that are about 125-200mb, everything works fine. When i try to convert a movie, that's when it shuts down. I'm thinking I have a registry problem, but i just don't know. By the way, ConvertXtoDVD works without a problem. I am running XP PRO/SP2. Any help?

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI