This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

How often do you think I should run/update my AV and Spyware finder so

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

How often do you think I should run/update my AV and Spyware finder software or how often do you run yours? Mine takes about 2hrs in total to run. ~Matt :-)
Hi matty3, my routine is:- Once a week, Run Cleanup by steven gould. Defrag. Update Ewido……spybot……ad-aware Microsoft Defender…..set to auto update Scan with all above and Panda av, usually takes approx: 40 mins Also scan with pcpitstop system scan once a month this usually takes about 5 mins, Do this at a quiet time usually breakfast (then kids are happy doesn't interfere with thier usage) I will also scan if i notice something wrong….. Regards pacman123

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI