This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

RAM again

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Just a silly question! Got me a "new" laptop. Fujitsu/siemens, amilo pro, p4m 2,2 ghz cpu. I`ts running fine. RAM is 240 mb!!!! (My computer/properties), and Everest 2.2 says 238mb. Thought this was to low to even run win xp (as I am). Any comments on this? Best regards. Kris42
probably wont stop asking anyway. Tks Micha 6:8. I`ll go by more RAM anyway. Pls remove this thread as I feel well informed at his point. Best regards Kris42

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI