This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

RAM (MEMORY) HELP ME!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello, I am new in here and I don't really know much about computers. I have a Dell Inspiron XPS (Gen 1) with Intel® Pentium® 4 CPU 3.40GHz (2 CPUs). I'm currently using 1 GB of DDR SDRM 400MHZ, PC 3200, 200 pins. Questions: 1. Can some one tell me more about the CPU? 2. I want to upgrade the RAM; will these RAM "200-Pin DDR2 SO-DIMM DDR2 667 (PC2 5300)" be compatible with my labtop? Help me!

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI