This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Earphones problem

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi everybody! I've got a problem with my Sony earphones. One of them doesn't produce a sound. I've been wondering whether something is wrong with the earphones or a sound card? Could anybody give me advice?
Hi, I'm sure you will have tried this, but in case you haven't, borrow another headset/earphones that you know to be working satisfactorily and plug them into your machine (ckeck for compatibility first) if they don't work either, then it's probably a configuration problem or hardware fault in your computer. Regards paws

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI