For some reason I still having issue of copying and pasting to this forums. So I had to attach the problem I am having
IE 11 Issue when loading home page
9 min read
What about using Firefox or PaleMoon browsers?
No I use IE don't really care for the others.
Try IE9 or even 8 and see if you have the same issue.
I have stuck with IE8 with W7 which seems to work well enough, but then I only enable it for microsoft updates.
Default browser is Pale Moon.
I have trouble with the forum setup too. I cannot attach anything, insert pics, have no spell check and it looks like it was made for smart phones or tablets (a computer repair forum?), regardless of which browser I use.
PS: Just installed the latest SeaMonkey browser and wow, WTT has transformed itself into a good display!
Try IE9 or even 8 and see if you have the same issue.
I have stuck with IE8 with W7 which seems to work well enough, but then I only enable it for microsoft updates.
Default browser is Pale Moon.
I have trouble with the forum setup too. I cannot attach anything, insert pics, have no spell check and it looks like it was made for smart phones or tablets (a computer repair forum?), regardless of which browser I use.
I have re-setted IE many time, deleted cookies, Histroy, Cach ect, Even uninstalled IE 11 and revert back to 9 and went back through the updates. Same results, this does not happen over and over I random when it does. So I am puzzle as to why this happens any clues??
Guess you did not see that, * is hardly no longer supported anymore Lee due to XP being phased out, some places require you to have 9 or better now. But ya with 10 and 9 it done the same thing. It's not all the time and makes it so hard to trouble shoot the issue.
It might pay to run chkdsk , check your RAM and even a Rouge Killer scan.
It might pay to run chkdsk , check your RAM and even a Rouge Killer scan.
Lee I just came from the Malware Dept bro, I had a 32 bit bit version of Windows, I just did a clean install of Windows 64 bit version. Beside did a checkdsk just to see even tho I knew it was clean install of Windows. But one thing when running windows 32 bit I nto had this issue with IE 11.
Also If you read the first post when I load IE 11 I get that set of numbers but not all the time, but when I get that set over and over if I load another website like yahoo.cm or another web address the browser will work and then if I close it and open it back up it works ok till it happens again.
I hope IE 11 is 32bit? If it's a 64bit version "option" (of any browser), you might be in for a world of pain.
Most websites just arn't ready for 64bit browsers yet.
I'm running 64bit W7 but I will only run 32bit browsers now.
I have no idea of where to go for the problem:
Ref A: bac4844ffe004bf7b4740a948ef7ac2b Ref B: EE79AF4568FF496FA2FDE2A8FDE1D16C Ref C: Wed Jun 25 08:31:03 2014 PST
I certainly can't google it and being a rare user of any IE version (I need it for patch tuesday), I'm not much help. Is there an IE fanboy forum you can turn to?
PS added info:
OK, yes there is IE11x64
Try turning off enhanced protected mode and also run this HTML5 test and see how it handles HTML5. Compare IE score with other web browsers in the "compare" tab.
I hope IE 11 is 32bit? If it's a 64bit version "option" (of any browser), you might be in for a world of pain.
Most websites just arn't ready for 64bit browsers yet.
I'm running 64bit W7 but I will only run 32bit browsers now.
I have no idea of where to go for the problem:
Ref A: bac4844ffe004bf7b4740a948ef7ac2b Ref B: EE79AF4568FF496FA2FDE2A8FDE1D16C Ref C: Wed Jun 25 08:31:03 2014 PST
I certainly can't google it and being a rare user of any IE version (I need it for patch tuesday), I'm not much help. Is there an IE fanboy forum you can turn to?
PS added info:
OK, yes there is IE11x64
Try turning off enhanced protected mode and also run this HTML5 test and see how it handles HTML5. Compare IE score with other web browsers in the "compare" tab.
LOL ya it 32 bit but yes this is why I came here I just as puzzle, nothing much in the MS Database info of this strange number. So hummm I keep looking and see what or who may had this issue with IE 11.
Most websites just arn't ready for 64bit browsers yet.
no idea what compatibility problems you think running a 64 bit browser will have with websites, but unless you find some of your browser add-ons are only 32 bit then you shouldn't have any problems running a 64 bit browser and doing everything you do with a 32 bit web browser, just install 64 bit java and 64 bit flash and away you go.
personally i run 64bit firefox and have for as long as i can remember without any problems whatever. ![]()
sorry jimbo, no help with your ie problem. ![]()
![]()
You must be lucky Terry and being a tech. helps a bit I think.
I've never used IE11 x64 (or 64bit firefox) but what I have tried recently in x64 flavour ran into heaps of flash, shockwave flash and active-x issues.
Google has over 32million "2014" results for problems with IE11 x64 ![]()
Anyhow, getting back to your problem Jimbo which has nothing to do with 64bit IE (sorry for getting off topic), I'll have a serious look into today and see what I can find out.
This is all I could come up with Jimbo and they are all microsoft solutions so try all three! :
Problems after installing Internet Explorer 11
Fix Internet Explorer issues to make IE fast, safe and stable
You have not got itunes installed have you? That can cause weird problems with IE.
This is all I could come up with Jimbo and they are all microsoft solutions so try all three! :
Problems after installing Internet Explorer 11
Fix Internet Explorer issues to make IE fast, safe and stable
You have not got itunes installed have you? That can cause weird problems with IE.
Ok I not running the 64 bit IE, I am Running 32 bit version so were all on the same page. I wanted to use my 63 bit version of IE but I cannot find it or how to even load it, only IE version I see is the 32 bit version, I remember when I install Win 63 I saw the 2 IE icons but now the only ones I have is the 32 bit version.
So later on Today I look into those possible fixes and see what takes place. Thanks
Ok I not running the 64 bit IE, I am Running 32 bit version so were all on the same page. I wanted to use my 63 bit version of IE but I cannot find it or how to even load it, only IE version I see is the 32 bit version, I remember when I install Win 63 I saw the 2 IE icons but now the only ones I have is the 32 bit version.
So later on Today I look into those possible fixes and see what takes place. Thanks
Um, that quote in your last post is not me. I guess it was just an accident.
To setup IE x64 Jimbo you must use the W7 default IE which IE 32bit version even with W7 x64 OS.
Note what updates are required to install a "working properly" IE11 32bit. It might solve your current IE issues.
You can also download the IEx64 package from this page:
Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI