This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Internet explorer loads with errors on page

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

:) Hi everyone,I am new so i hope i have posted this on the correct forum. :wacko: I have recently had my laptop cleared of malware thanks to beynac of this site :thumbup: I use 2 browsers internet explorer and mozilla firefox.I mainly use firefox and very occasionally explorer,but when i use explorer in the bottom of the page left hand corner I always get a yellow triangle with a black exclamation mark inside and it says something like internet explorer has loaded but with errors on the page.It hasn't really bothered me but I always wonder what causes it,Any Ideas anyone? :D
Hello Ally Try clicking on that yellow triangle and you should get a report on the error. From my experience it usually means something on the web page the browser was unable to display. Sometime a character on the website your computer doesnt have a font (as a example). Sometimes its a badly written web site with a error in its coding or scripting, even possibly content that is being blocked by a configuration setting in Internet Explorer. Could be a application blocking content from being shown, script blocking (as a example) So click on that triangle and see what you find. Regards Kaz
:thumbup: Thanks Kaz I was just curious thats all,I thought it might be down to the website,thank you for lettin me know though much appreciated :)
I have two browsers and I do experienced it when I used both . What I usually do is restart my connection and pc and it works out. I can used again my IE it might be bugs?.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI