Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93083 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Internet explorer loads with errors on page

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Ally

Ally

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 05:46 PM

:) Hi everyone,I am new so i hope i have posted this on the correct forum. :wacko: I have recently had my laptop cleared of malware thanks to beynac of this site :thumbup: I use 2 browsers internet explorer and mozilla firefox.I mainly use firefox and very occasionally explorer,but when i use explorer in the bottom of the page left hand corner I always get a yellow triangle with a black exclamation mark inside and it says something like internet explorer has loaded but with errors on the page.It hasn't really bothered me but I always wonder what causes it,Any Ideas anyone? :D

Edited by Ally, 01 October 2007 - 05:47 PM.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 kazzoo

kazzoo

Authentic Member

• Visiting Tech
  • PipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 11:39 PM

Hello Ally Try clicking on that yellow triangle and you should get a report on the error. From my experience it usually means something on the web page the browser was unable to display. Sometime a character on the website your computer doesnt have a font (as a example). Sometimes its a badly written web site with a error in its coding or scripting, even possibly content that is being blocked by a configuration setting in Internet Explorer. Could be a application blocking content from being shown, script blocking (as a example) So click on that triangle and see what you find. Regards Kaz
Badgers? I dont need no stinking Badgers!

#3 Ally

Ally

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 05:36 AM

:thumbup: Thanks Kaz I was just curious thats all,I thought it might be down to the website,thank you for lettin me know though much appreciated :)

#4 Softix

Softix

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 12:53 AM

I have two browsers and I do experienced it when I used both . What I usually do is restart my connection and pc and it works out. I can used again my IE it might be bugs?.