This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Really confused...

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello. For awhile now I haven't been able to get online with my other (newer) PC. I think the problems started when I downloaded Maple Story (I assume you all know what that is). I had it before and everything was fine, so i don't know if that is actually what started this. But anyway. The moniter keeps going on and off, it goes fuzzy and like… blinks from black to normal… whenever I type or use the mouse. Then it randomly crashes. I also cannot install ANYTHING. I will begin to install and it will get halfway through and just stop. I just formatted, so I don't know what it could be. Is it just the moniter…? I can't install any drivers, the router, nothing. I have no idea what is going on. I have nobody to help me, and no money to pay a comp tech guy. :( Does anyone have any ideas as to what I could do…?
Tell us about your machine, or run a Full Test at PCPitstop.com and post your TechExpress from your Test Results. http://www.pcpitstop.com - Full Tests - Register and create a password then accept the ActiveX and Run the Full Test - Post your TechExpress back here in this forum.

What other recent hardware or software changes might you have made recently?

Best Regards

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI