This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Receivig message " Operating System not Found" .

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

When I turn on my computer I am getting a message "Operating system not found". My hard drive is making a werid clicking sound as well. I have a HP Pavilion 6644D. I NEED HELP!!!!!!!! :(
Sorry for the delay, I have a job and working some crazy hours now. I believe that I need a new drive. I cannot perform any of the recommended task on my computer. I am going to replace the drive and see what happen, I will let you know.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI