This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Start up problem

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

When I try to turn on my computer it is saying BOOT ERROR! PLEAS PRESS ANY KEY TO CONTINUE…….. Then when I press a key it just keeps saying the same thing. Please help me with this. I have no clue what to do.
No sir I dont have anything in there. See this happened when I downloaded one of the service packs for XP from microsoft. Then it said reboot and then it did that. So I dont know if it was that service pack that messed it up. I cant do anything on there right now.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI