Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93083 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

UP dates drivers

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 GENEO

GENEO

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 May 2006 - 10:37 PM

:wavey: IS there a place out on the web that check your drivers to see if they are up to date and if it the driver is out of date where to down load it from? :wavey:

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Crow

Crow

WTT Tech Emeritus

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 970 posts
  • Interests:I play golf, I like to fish tournaments (or donate). I am a Certified Applicator by day, and electronics tech after 5.

Posted 23 May 2006 - 05:22 AM

Yes there are several, however I havent yet found one that is free. If you go into control panel, and click on the system icon, and then under the hardware tab click on "Device manager" .. It will list all your devices there. Right click on a device and choose to update the driver. (Windows will search the web for you and it is free)

"I am not sure what these four 9's mean.. but I think this Ace is kinda high"

#3 GENEO

GENEO

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 May 2006 - 06:47 AM

Thanks Crow, But I know back in the days of Win 95 & 98, I found sight but I can't find one now. :wall: