A while back I got a trojan horse on my comp and had help from tomcoyote removing it. However, it seemed as if some system files had been messed up because my computer was acting very strange. I decided to just do a complete reinstall. Everything seemed to be fine, but after I installed drivers, my computer stopped turning on. So I redid everything a couple times, and one time i just happened to not install the pata driver and the computer turned on and everything was great. I then began to resetup my computer (which includes CCA and other stuff required by my school). Everything was fine for a while. But last night I installed all the windows updates and began to install other drivers and software (printer, mouse and keyboard, battlefield 2). This morning when I went to turn on my computer, it wouldn't start. It kept freezing at the same place. I have done a couple system restores (through safe mode) to put everything back to before the updates and everything, but it still won't turn on. If you have any advice it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for the help!
1.) Powersupply problem
Hmm maybe your powersupply has a problem. Because the powersupply is the main source of energy on computer.. Meaning electricity comes in. When this is overheat, the electricity wont enter your machine and you cant turn on your computer…. For a great solution, purchase a new PowerSupply….
2.) So you had said earlier that a trojan enter your computer… Maybe it infected yor system.. Thats pretty bad
Or maybe you have many spywares on your computer that keeps it hang all the time.. Spywares are eating your computer memory by installing a malicious programs/softwares on your omputer.
What anti-virus you usually used ?
I recommend using Panda Anti-Virus
Visit : http://www.pandasoftware.com/download/Software/ download Panda Platinum Internet Security 06
This anti-virus can detect trojans,viruses,spywares and many more…. Register and update your panda to obtaine the latest signatures of the viruses.. Then perform a full system scan… That will clean your system
3.) Memory Card
Hmm this is for pro only but better do it your self….unplug your CPU and open it to see the memory card
inside…..If you dont know how to open it, just tell your dad….or your computer technician
Then remove your memory card…Then used eraser to clean the dust on your Memory Card… I dont force you to used Pencil Eraser but you can used what tool you want to used…. Just clean the ends of the Memory Card, remove the dust and dirt…. Then put it back carefuly and start turning on your computer…..
Oh well Thats my computer experiences……My comp tech taught me that.
Cheer up
✨ Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI