Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93083 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Hp Laserjet 6l Problem

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 xbluenabix

xbluenabix

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 December 2004 - 02:12 AM

I've had this problem for awhile now. I have a HP Laserjet 6L printer and I've had it for awhile now. It hasn't done this before but after I formatted my harddrive and re-installed all the drivers using the windows XP pro cd, the problem started. Everything prints just fine but when I try to print a document, it prints duplicate of the previous material I copied before it starts to print the new document. At first I thought that maybe I told it to print two copies of the document so I tried printing again making sure that I only selected one copy. It printed one copy. I thought the problem went away so I went back to printing something else. It first printed the previous documents again and started to print the new one. The problem has persisted and I've tried reinstalling the driver from the HP website but the problem persists. I know this is really weird but is there a way to fix this problem? or should I go out and buy a new printer? I'm wasting a lot of ink like this. Can this problem be solved?

Advertisements

Register to Remove