This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Contact Us?!?!

3 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I am upset that Tom Coyote offers a "contact us" form but does not reply to attemped contacts. I had to create this bogus account in order to post my issue regarding my real account. My real username is dallen. For some reason my password has not been working. I have tried unsuccessfully to use the password reset option only to receive an email which contains a link asking me to enter and confirm my new password. When I comply I get the following message:

mySQL query error: UPDATE ibf_members_converge SET converge_pass_hash='0e699bbfe79deccc450633197de646cd' WHERE converge_id=

SQL error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
SQL error code:
Date: Saturday 18th of March 2006 12:50:55 AM

Will someone help me resolve this issue please???
Thanks for contacting us. I'm sorry that your earlier message did not get processed. I've sent a PM message to this username with instructions that should enable you to log in under username 'dallen'. Please confrim to me via a reply PM with the status once you try this. Thanks daveai
dallen I found your email, it is only about a thousand emails behind in my inbox dated Feb 27th I work full time again at a regular job and cannot respond to all the emails I get, I hope Dave has gotten you taken care of.

…I hope Dave has gotten you taken care of.

Cayote,
Thanks for the response. Dave told me he thought he'd fixed the issue by resetting my password for my user name dallen, but that did not fix the problem. I input the username and password that he sent me and it told me that the username or password was invalid. He also told me that he would be away from the computer for a period of time tonight and not to panic. I'm trying not to, but the issue seems like it shouldn't be this difficult to resolve.

Hey, Dallen! Are you causing trouble again. :lol:

Hi Corrine!!! I'm trying not to, but for some reason trouble tends to follow me. I'm surprised that you knew it was me since I'm incognito and all.
TO insure we fixed any problem with your former username and email addy, I deleted that account, you can now re-register it and then we will be glad to do the same with the account you are using now, or you can set the display name on the account you are on currently to show Dallen to everyone else.

I hope this solution works for you.

Tom Coyote Wilson
http://TomCoyote.org

May your day be blessed by those you love and those you love be blessed by
HIM ;-)
(Tom Coyote Wilson)

I'm surprised that you knew it was me since I'm incognito and all.


I have my ways. ;)

Oh, and you might want to keep an eye on that Corrine lady…she's notorious. :ph34r:

Yeah, but notorious for what?

Welcome aboard, Dallen.

Yeah, but notorious for what?

Notorious for enlightenment.

Welcome aboard, Dallen.

Oh, I've been abord for a while. I just have been keeping my big mouth shut, if you can imagine that. Someone has to keep an eye on you.

Thank you Corrine, it's always my pleasure to be in such magnificent company.