This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Cant log-in & Password Recovery Issues

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I couldnt log-in to my account it keeps saying that I had a username or password error and after clicking the link on the recovery password email you send me I fill the new password fields and it says something about a database error. So I had to create another accound with the username "nand" with the same e-mail. After that I try again to recover my password with this account, the first one and the original and obviously here I am, I was able to change it. So I hope having 2 accounts with the same e-mail is no trouble Ill keep this one as is the one im using to resolve my computer problems and if you want to delete the "nand" account go ahead. I hope this doesnt affect my participation here cause I really want to solve my PC issues. Thanks for everything.
Thanks for the report.

We had forum problems for a few days, which was the likely problem with the userid you created on 12/14 (nandz2).

I'll go ahead and delete the nand account per your request.

daveai