bogus1
Topic Starter
I just created this "bogus1" account in order to post this message.
I have been unable to log in with my username r.stiltskin ("username or password incorrect"). I don't think I forgot my password, but tried to reset it anyway. Each time I used either of the password reset forms, I got the following error:
and I still can't use that account. Would you please fix things so I can use my original login?
I have been unable to log in with my username r.stiltskin ("username or password incorrect"). I don't think I forgot my password, but tried to reset it anyway. Each time I used either of the password reset forms, I got the following error:
mySQL query error: UPDATE ibf_members_converge SET converge_pass_hash='84cbdd4c0abe347c9cf7d78c0dafac6e' WHERE converge_id=
SQL error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
SQL error code:
Date: Tuesday 25th of July 2006 09:55:00 AM
and I still can't use that account. Would you please fix things so I can use my original login?