This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

IE Errors

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi…I have several problems that I need help with, and will be greatly appreciated! I get the following IE error messages: Error - HTTP 404, File Not Found (I know that this is a legitimate site, but for some reason I can't link off the main page to another page). Error - HTTP 403, You Are Not Authorized To View This Page (This appears on the right side of my homepage in IE6. Done, but with errors on page. Also, how can I remove the red x and have it show images. I click on show images, but it doesn't show the pic. I realize that these are probably not major problems, but they are very annoying. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Computer Specs: Windows XP Media Center Pentium D CPU 2.80 GHz 2.79 GHz, 1.00 GB of RAM
Try clearing your cache. In IE, Tools -> Internet options, under temporary internet files tab, clcik the "delete files" button.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI