Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93083 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

IE Errors

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 kong36

kong36

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 11:42 AM

Hi...I have several problems that I need help with, and will be greatly appreciated! I get the following IE error messages: Error - HTTP 404, File Not Found (I know that this is a legitimate site, but for some reason I can't link off the main page to another page). Error - HTTP 403, You Are Not Authorized To View This Page (This appears on the right side of my homepage in IE6. Done, but with errors on page. Also, how can I remove the red x and have it show images. I click on show images, but it doesn't show the pic. I realize that these are probably not major problems, but they are very annoying. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Computer Specs: Windows XP Media Center Pentium D CPU 2.80 GHz 2.79 GHz, 1.00 GB of RAM

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Blair

Blair

SuperMember

• Root Admin
  • 2,390 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 12:58 AM

Try clearing your cache. In IE, Tools -> Internet options, under temporary internet files tab, clcik the "delete files" button.
Posted Image