This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

HELP! http error 403

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello. I hope someone can help me out. I've noticed I have been receiving alot of HTTP ERROR 403-FORBIDDEN ENTRY while try to download stuff like fonts, movies, etc. I recently had to re-install WINDOWS on my computer. Could I have adjusted something wrong? Also, when I am able to download, it's automatic. How can I set my Explorer to show the "run" or "save" screen? Please help. Thanks, Dan

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI