Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93083 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Ewido Problem

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 profet2099

profet2099

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 March 2006 - 06:15 PM

Trying to get rid of Zeno and some other mal-ware Ewido anti-malware was recommended to me. I ran Ewido and it did indeed get rid of most of the malware but also screwed up my slave drive. I have a 120 gig hardrive I use as storage and as of right now I can no longer access it. The shortcut says that it has been corrupted and is unreadable. Is there any way to reverse this problem so that I can access my F: drive again?

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 karamazov

karamazov

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 11 March 2006 - 06:01 PM

Have you tried doing a scandisk?
Sometimes to maintain your authority in the face of criticism, you have to make stuff up.