This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Computer will not shut down

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Shut down hangs up at the windows is shutting down screen. I am unable to troubleshoot it since :rant2: My administrator password appears to have changed by itself and I now have very limited access to control my computer. I am unable to install and/or remove programs, set up parental controls, antivirus program, updates etc. Yes, I am the owner of this computer; yes, I have double checked for the correct case usage and no, I did not changed the password, nor has anyone else that had access to it. Please help, is there anything I can do? :scratch:

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI